Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Since I was working like hell on the 4th, I guess I'll wish everybody a happy BELATED 4th of July. I'm still going to enjoy one more day of the so-called holiday weekend and then get back to work - although I sent out about 40 emails, and 12 faxes today (Sunday)...

So, so, so - how do I think I could have enjoyed the holiday weekend more? Definitely more
alcohol - and more time. But it's great. Working for a great boss again is pretty fantastic.

The last major boss was deranged - and very lucky during certain times.

Working for myself is crazy at times and requires a lot of attention, but it beats working
for BB who thought the world of himself. The word 'rodent' can carry no comparison to him.

And now - back to a few more hours of work with my friend Photoshop.

No comments: