Sunday, July 6, 2008

Networking 101 and 102...

Since I've been very busy in the recent months, I have to apologize to all my friends and associates for spending most of my time in front of the keyboard instead of in front of them.

Thank God for text messages and email, but all that's not good enough.

My most recent escapade has been networking. With people, only electronically. Services like LinkedIN provide a fantastic expanse and view to connect with people you know, have known, and want to know.

For those interested - I'm still working on the coffee-table book and the design phase is coming to an end. The next project is:

  • to shoot more images
  • recreate old images
  • tweak relevance
  • finalize the images for publication

If it weren't for all the networking and connection I do on a daily basis, nothing would work.
In years past - people used to meet at the coffee shop or the deli or the bar.

Now we network.

No comments: